Updated Map of Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ItMustBeJames

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all. A while back I read a posting from DandyDon about www.cancunmap.com having a pretty good map of Cozumel. I checked them out and they were in the process of updating their Coz map. I just got an email from Laura over there who tells me that the new maps have come in. I've ordered one, plus one of the reef maps. Thought you might like to know.

-James

Is it better than Franko's? I found it on Amazon the other day. I liked it because it had San Migel also.

Many thanks to ItMustBeJames my copies are thread bare and need updating. I have taken the liberty to order new sets. Hands down, the best Cozumel subjective maps available.
We frequently consult them and often have folks ask to see them or where to order them. It will be good to have an updated map for our April trip.

KayDee

underachiever:
Is it better than Franko's? I found it on Amazon the other day. I liked it because it had San Migel also.
I don't know. This one is comprehensive, with many details on San Miguel - like exactly where the groceries are and such; it's water resentant; includes many personal observations of the couple who produces them; and is only $8 or 10 postage paid - Paypal or honro system mailing, guarateed satifaction.

Go to their site to get a close-up look at the map. Their site still shows Cozumle not available, so I guess you have to email them? How did you handle it, James...?

Yeah, what DandyDon said. I just checked their site, also. Says "Sold Out". Perhaps the site has not been updated yet?

UPDATE! I just received an email from Laura - she has the maps and has not had time yet to update the website. She says that you should still be able to order from the site, though. OR, you can email her at laura@cancunmap.com, and giver her your info there, and she will ship them right out.

I miss a day on scubaboard and you guys are all over it! I ordered mine from the site despite the old message that they were sold out. I also emailed Laura to let her know I'd done it just in case.

I can't wait to see them when they arrive. Cozumel, here I come (in mid-April!)

-James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom