Used Whites Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain01:
is usp the brand name or a special type?

wow 2200 really is the msrp?

I am not sure what it stands for but it has to do with medical supplies. Many generic medical items have that designation.

If you're talking about medical terminology USP could be: United States Pharmacopeia.

pusser:
Use unscented talc. ...

The MSRP is about $2200 in Canada.
Isn't that about 150.00 American?

Kidding!! :D

My wife bought me about 100 years worth of pharmaceutical straight talc from a chemical company online for 50.00. I fill sample-sized baby powder containers and give them to needy dive buddies. One of these buddies has tight feet and with a little talc they slide right in.

I recently sold my custom Whites catalyst on ebay, it went for $800.00. The only option I added was the dry glove set up. This was my second Whites custom suit and I was disappointed with the fit. I have since switched to an off the shelf DUI CF200 suit, the fit was as good as a custom suit, 100 times better that my custom Whites. I'm not knocking Whites suits the make a very nice product.

I've always wanted to say - I've beat the $%*# out of my White drysuit. They make a great product.

Back
Top Bottom