Uso's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WE have a dive site next to a golf course ,which has a stream that feeds into the bay as can be expected many an erent golf ball is found while diving. The good bit is i collect them and at the end of the dive back to the car, as i pass the green i toss them as close to the pin as posible.You'd be surprised at the number of golfers who then play that ball knowing full well they sliced theirs into the rough.
Howard

I found this piece of conglomerate at this wreck site and what looked like the edges of coins protuding out of it. My dive buddy got so excited it looked like he burst a hose.At the Deco STOP he was writing on his slate that seeing as his was my dive buddy he was entitled to 50/50.
Back at the quay side amongst a now growing excited audience
we chisled open the foul smelling mass
ONLY TO FIND KEYS.
Yes! yale type keys ,the tops look amazinglt like coins when
you are thinking treasure.
Howard.

Found this Casio watch on a reef at Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique this past weekend on a night dive.
To my amamzement it was still ticking and on time.
According to the date which was on 31, and seeing that it was the 8th, I calculated that it must have been on the reef since Oct/Nov 2001.
Good ad for Casio.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom