UTD Vision 24w Primary dive light with Light Monkey 10aH canister.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This light and canister combo has about 15 dives on it and is in excellent condition. Like some other gear I'm selling it was part of a tech setup that just didn't materialize.
The canister is 9" high by 3" in diameter and includes mounting hardware and a slide on piece of webbing to mount it to your belt. (note that the webbing shown in the photos is a velcro version--the webbing included in the sale will be a non-velcro slide on version--I will have the velcro version available as a separate sale item). The canister comes with a Light Monkey charger.
The light head is made by UTD and has a hard goodman handle with attached bungie cord for holding the included SS double ender. The light head and battery use a wet pluggable E/O cord. This allows you to unplug the light and plug the battery into something like a heater, if you choose to.
I've never fully discharged or burn tested the battery, but I've been told 8-10 hours of burn time is to be expected with this setup.
$900 shipped, continental US. Please inquire about international shipping. PayPal only.
Cross posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom