Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Dunco,

thx for the picture. But my problem is, I have two Smart here and resettet them as you described, works fine. But the problem is, also with new battery one of them shows 65% of Capacity and one 56% after reset. Any suggestions?

Ralf

Last edited:
where can I order the battery for the smart com? can you post the battery type?

Hello,

Anybody changed the battery as described and the battery status shows 99%??

Can get it to work, batteries are full (tested in Aladin Computer) and the Smart only shows low battery (One 65% and one 56%)

Any suggestions?

Hi. Rollors.

Sorry but I dont know. I have new battery too, and after reset my diving computer show me only 89% of battery.

I think that is battery with old date of production. And my manual isnt official way for reset. :)

Reactions: Jax
Hello Dunco,

the batteries I use are fresh, no old date of production i changed about 150 Uwatec Aladins with this batteries (-;

Scubapro told me the officiell reset procedure is about infrared interface and they use a special software for this. But I don´t geht the software from them )-:

Perhaps here is a software programmer to make a special software for that? (-:

Hi,

It works on my SmartCom too, but after reseting ,the compiuter works normal (like before changing battery) but I still have icon for service.

Why??

Back
Top Bottom