Vacation Report 6/1 to 6/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Stayed at the Occidental Grand for 5 nights. The room, grounds, pool and beach were very clean and nice. The staff was very friendly. The food was okay. We always found something tasty to eat but the food semed better on some of our earlier trips there. But if you want to stay at an all inclusive, I would recommend it.

We dove 4 days with Christi (Blue XT Sea). This is our 10th time diving with her. Christi and her crew are really great, very professional, knowledgable and friendly. I would recommend her to everyone. You will be very happy and satisfied with her service.

Sounds like the friends that we took last trip plus my wife & I were even less impressed by the food there, but otherwise I totally agree with the rest re the Grand. I also enjoy diving with Blue XT Sea, with Pedro as the DM, (nothing against Arturo but I only had 1 day with him vs many with Pedro) but unfortunately I've made so many good contacts with other great ops I have a very hard time dividing my time up to renew old friendships, and even worse I've still got a list of others I want to try. Too many choices (really great ops), not enough vacation days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom