Various gear for sale - Regs, training materials, computer, tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbaldi

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Various gear for sale

Bought a house and moved recently. Cleaning out the final boxes of scuba gear I have.

• Salvo SR3 double technical regulator setup with XS Scuba brass and glass SPG, DIR hose rigging - $190 for both regulators
• AL30 Catalina stage bottle with rigging born on hydro 5/07 - $80 (hydro runs out at the end of the month and price reflects this)
• Apex XTX 50 stage regulator with Dive Rite pressure gauge - $260 (very few dives and in good condition)
http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/SQTAXTX50.html
• Suunto Geeko air / nitrox wrist computer with PC interface – Like new condition. Likely has never seen the water - $250
• Catalina 3300 series AL 80 tanks in black with Born hydro date 2/09 with Pro VX 200 valves (local pickup only) - $120 apiece
http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detai...ScubaTankValve
• Beuchat 120 cu foot tank 5/08 hydro and recent visual (local pickup only) - $40
• UK SL4 with LED bulb upgrade - $15 (light does work but needs some TLC and someone comfortable with DIY projects)
• 2008 DAN Technical Diving Conference CD Rom - $5
• VHS tape collection $15 – includes DUI diving dry, U-853 video, USS Monitor, John Morgan and others
• Deep Outdoors messenger bag with extra smaller bag - $10 (feet with sandals not included!)
• XS Scuba keel weight (mounted in between doubles) with approximately 3 lbs of shot weight - $12
• Jotron signaling strobe light (I believe this has never been in the water) - $40
• Genesis Ultrasonic cleaner - $55
• Uwatec digital timer in DSS bungie mount – Imperial - $120 (I will also include the rubber strap that it comes with)
• Dive Alert air horn - $30
• Homemade stage leash with double ender - $7
• Two slates – curved wrist slate and standard flat with clip $12 for both
• Drift kit – Two signal mirrors, two OMS signal dye markers and two skyblazer flares (these likely do not work) - $20 for everything
• Tank inspection kit – Includes rope light for cylinder inspection. Contains most of the items in PSI’s field inspection kit found here (missing welt probe – all items are in the photo) - $40 for everything. It is in almost new condition
http://www.psicylinders.com/zencart/...products_id=12
• Luxfer guide to cylinder inspection (includes VHS tape, and Airhead Dive Ops VIP procedures CD-Rom teaching outline) - $40 for everything in photo
• Deep Sea Supply tank valve tool - $4
• Medical shears with clip - $8
• Dive light misc - Voltmeter for burn testing dive lights, two double end clips and various hose clamps for mounting canister lights - $20 for everything in photo
• (2) Dive rite elastic stage bottle straps (I don’t’ believe these have ever been in the water) - $10 for both
• Misc equipment – Two condom caths, dive rite small oxygen compatible lube, circle ring, two sex bolts, oxygen flow meter tubing and cap, two yoke dust caps and Sherwood magnum first stage (needs rebuild and parts) - $25 for everything in photo.
• Rescue equipment – Rescue diver non rebreather CPR pocket mask, oxygen mask with tubing, small ARC first aid kit, IAND (before IANTD) sticker that I traded Dick Rutowski a Miller Hi Life for in Key Largo back in 1989, and a Dan Berg, Wreck Alley patch. - $15 for everything in photo
• DAN DVDs – Diving First Aid for Professional Divers, DAN BLS for Dive Professionals and DAN guide DVD - $20 for everything in photo
• Warrior Elite, Finishing School and Chosen Soldier by Dick Couch (Chronicles special forces and Navy SEAL training) - $15 for all three books
• Lost Below (California wreck diving) - $5
• Gary Gentile’s advanced wreck diving - $15
• Wrecks and Reefs (California Wreck Diving) - $5
• Gary Gentile – Shipwrecks of Delaware and Maryland - $7
• Project Yukon (Yukon shipwreck off San Diego, CA) DVD - $5
• NAUI Technical Diver Operations Manual (student manual I gave out during my technical courses. Includes a copy of the NAUI RGBM open circuit and closed circuit deco tables for nitrox / trimix) - $40
• Jeff Slutsky Streefighting book (part of an old PADI sales strategy course) - $5
• NAUI Nitrox Manual - $12
• P-90X DVD set - $40 for everything shown (Get in shape for tech diving!)
• OMS Line Arrows orange – 3 big – 3 small - $10 for all
• Abyss – Deco software and disc with mixed gas spreadsheets - $7
• PSI Fill Station Operators manual - $8
• PADI Deep Tec Instructor manual (copy) - $10
• DAN Instructor manual (Copy) - $10
• Skin Diver Handbook - $3
• X Scooter Owners manual - $5
• Deeper than Deep CD Rom – Details a dive on the Ostfriesland and 500 foot attempted shipwreck dive - $7
• KISS CCR TDI manual with workbook, checklist and IANTD laminated deco tables (textbook is wrinkly) - $15 for all
• NAUI Dive Flag - $9

Best way to get in touch with me is sandiegoaes at yahoo dot com with questions.

Photos can be viewed here:

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/th...NAME=snapfish/

Thanks for looking!​

Email sent for dive alert

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:42 PM ----------

+1 on pic link not working

Where's local? I'm interested in that 120...

I'll take the tank inspection kit.

Sorry! Sold already!

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Where's local? I'm interested in that 120...

Tanks are in Chicago, IL

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Ultrasonic cleaner
Jotron Strobe
Tank Inspection tools
Suunto Gekko

all sold

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Will try to upload photos since link isn't working. If you want to see something, let me know!

Attachments

• Salvo 1.jpg
    Salvo 1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Ebay%206-15-10%20001.JPG
    Ebay%206-15-10%20001.JPG
    1.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Uwatec.jpg
    Uwatec.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Salvo 2.jpg
    Salvo 2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Volt.jpg
    Volt.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 186
No way we could convince you to ship the cylinder?

Pm sent for dive alert.

Back
Top Bottom