Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joyce, do you have to work Sunday? If you don't want to get a hotel room, you can trek it back up to St. Pete with us on Saturday... you and Mike can stay in the extra bed :wink:

Thanks Jim, but I only asked for Saturday off. And, we may also have Mom in tow, who has the opportunity to visit with an old friend from the 70's, when we lived in Massachusettes, who now lives in Venice.

Awesome Joyce, good to hear!

Yes. I am working on details now on another boat, Big Top Charters, who are also grateful to SB members who have used their boat in the past. Will post more as I get the details.

Whoooott and I am off that day. So cub and I are a definite. And like always we miss out on the boat but oh well. I am offering my house to anyone who needs shelter. I got a sleeper sofa and 2 bath rooms, plenty of parking lol. And its open to who ever needs a place to hide. I only have a cat so no worries about killer dogs. Just let me know.

safyrewulfie--You didn't miss the boat!!! See my above post. Big Top Charters would also love to show appreciation to Scubabaord members for using them in the past and have offered to ferry people to the boneyard and back. I am working with them now to get details worked out. (BTC, if you want to chime in, please do so!!!).
And thanks for offering up your house. That is incredibably generous!

me thinks that's possible!

Well put me and cub down for whereever is a spot we dont care we just want bubbles lol.
And Ill come up with something for good food. Ohh i know swwet n sour weenies they dont need to be cold or hot.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom