VENICE BEACH BASH - AUGUST 6TH, 2011 (Rescheduled Date)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry i didnt make it. im making that switch from night shift to day shift next week, so i had to spend this weekend flipping my sleep around. Its not working im going on 3 days of no sleep and thats just too dangerous to dive on. I d be snoring at 30 ft down. But hope yall had fun. Miss everyone. Maybe at the turkey dive??

Great day of diving on the Aristakat! Thanks Captain Jamie!

teeth.jpg

Awesome weather! Good friends! Good eats!
So good seeing you again Jeff, glad you could make it out. Jamie, you hit a nice spot on our dive. Thanks! Lots of diving and sun! Perfect day! Thanks to all who were there that made this day memorable.

cl110805.jpg

had a great time with everyone today, the people the come to these events are real friends.

i have enjoyed myself everytime, thanks again everyone

and if any body needs a dive buddy anywhere near orlando, paradise, devils den, blue springs let me know i will be more than willing to dive with anybody here.

Mike

Capt Jamie thank you for saving my :mooner: today. 1st dive of the day and my mask strap breaks just used 2 days ago. Capt. loaned me one of his Thank you. To make matters worse the replacement strap I had got for this would not fit this type of mask so I was given another mask by a member here on the board whose name has slipped my mind thank you also. I found one small tooth but had a get time just looking at the fish and stuff on the bottom I will be back for sure.:D

DSC03328.jpgDSC03329.jpgDSC03330.jpgDSC03331.jpgDSC03332.jpgDSC03333.jpgDSC03334.jpgDSC03335.jpgDSC03336.jpgHad blast with everyone today and glad you to be a part of the event. Great job for all that had a hand in setting it up, and all your hard work. Going to Load up pictures of my tooth from today. Paleo hugs ~~~fossilbabe~~~

[video=youtube;Lqh60-szfM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqh60-szfM8[/video]

Last edited:
Dani and I (Randall) had a great time at the beach bash. Thanks to everyone for all the assistance you gave us, i.e. o-ring change, friendly advice and the guys on man overboard for being patient! Met some real cool people and look forward to diving with you guys again!

We enjoyed meeting everyone. We are diving Blue Heron Bridge tomorrow. I have found 2 tiger shark teeth there and will be looking more carefully now. Thanks for all the toothhunting tips.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom