VEO 180Nx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys, it really does sound normal.

Thanks Chris!

I went to find a Suunto manual online and could not do so! What a great service for divers!

NetDoc:
Thanks Chris!

I went to find a Suunto manual online and could not do so! What a great service for divers!

Thank Doug...:D

For our shops we also have another website that does the same with service manuals etc. This way we can always get the latest information. (sorry folks it's password protected...)

trigfunctions:
Don - on the 200, you push one of the buttons to go into planning mode and you click the button to change the depth in the planning mode. On the 180, I think it goes into planning mode automatically and scrolls through the depths. All you can do is sit and wait for it to scroll to the depth you want to see.

That's just one of the reasons that the 200 was better than the 180.
Ok, I don't have access to the GF's 180 as I no longer have the GF. It's been too long since I played with it. I thought that I had to click the button to scroll thru depths in plan mode, but I guess not?

Again, I have the 200. I'd already accessed the 180 manual and looked. Can't really tell from that.

trigfunctions:
So Cerich - what's the deal with the Veo 200?

It's discontinued and has been replaced with the Veo 250.

I guess that's how the 180 works?
I went throught the set up and when I finished, or now when I turn it on, it will stay at the surface mode for about 5 seconds and then scroll through the dive table... 30ft 4:20, 40ft 2:17, etc.. until 190. Then, it goes back to the surface mode and starts all over. This continues until the unit shuts off.
I suppose I never waited more than 5 seconds to see the rest. But I guess it works fine, once you get used to that aspect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom