VEO 180Nx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cerich - I don't think it's sinister that Oceanic wants to make more money, but that's why I think they changed the models - not to improve the product. A dive shop operator I spoke to said the same thing. He basically agreed that Oceanic changes models needlessly and changes prices with their computers and the others they are associated with in order to tweak the market and increase profits.

Like I said, I'd love to hear an explanation of what was wrong with the 200 that required them to switch to the 180 and 250.

trigfunctions:
Cerich - I don't think it's sinister that Oceanic wants to make more money, but that's why I think they changed the models - not to improve the product. A dive shop operator I spoke to said the same thing. He basically agreed that Oceanic changes models needlessly and changes prices with their computers and the others they are associated with in order to tweak the market and increase profits.

Like I said, I'd love to hear an explanation of what was wrong with the 200 that required them to switch to the 180 and 250.

First of all the last thing I am ever going to do is apologize for making a profit. I'm however glad to see you have such a cynical dive shop operator, especially when the LDS makes more margin on any given item than a manufactor does in this industry...

I have no clue why the 200 is gone, it was before my time with Oceanic. I'll ask however.

Best,

Chris

Last night it occured to me, the VEO series is actually less expensive than the Versa series they replaced...

Back
Top Bottom