Very disappointed with Product availability of Large size Fusion Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am desperately looking to buy a pair of Size 13/14 Fusion Boots. I found out today you won't have them until early May?

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Maybe a dealer has a pair out there in stock new or used?

Justin

Better yet, I ordered them, have paid for them and cant get them til may. Mike has been/is great.

I have size 13 chuck taylors AND a pair of booties.
Chucks were too narrow and made my feet cold(wool socks) and I had circulation issues when using the neoprene socks. My feet are apparently unusually wide in the front part.
I have new size 13 booties that I hope get me through my UTD Intro to Tech course which starts this weekend. I would use my TLS 350 but it has no pockets.

I am just bummed that I cant get attached boots like the turbo soles on my TLS350, that Whites launched new products and cannot deliver them.

Thanks for your replies, Carrie. I know you are trying to help me problem solve.

Does he have another set of boots he can send you to use until yours come in?

I have talked with mike a few times a week since December... nothing in 13. Don't want to have to buy new fins if I use clown boots.

I am desperately looking to buy a pair of Size 13/14 Fusion Boots. I found out today you won't have them until early May?

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Maybe a dealer has a pair out there in stock new or used?

Justin

Hi Justin,

The Fusion boot has been more popular than we expected and unfortunatley we have sold thorugh that size. We are just as frustrated with how long it will take to recieve our new shipment of product, trust me. You can try calling some of our local Whites dealers to see if they have some in stock. A complete listing of dealers can be found on our website.

You should not have been charged for these boots untill you recieve them. Whites does not charge our dealers for product before it is shipped which means that as a consumer, you should be afforded the same courtesey. I would reccommend contacting your dealer to discuss this situation.

Cheers,

Justin Balaski
Whites Manufacturing Ltd.

Dive Right In Scuba and I are not having any issues. Mike has been great. I paid him before we knew it was 5 months out and told him to hang onto the credit until they come in. Of course he has offered to refund me if I find them elsewhere. They are a stand up operation.

Thanks for the reply, Justin. Does whites have the ability to help a customer find a dealer with a pair in stock? It seems like I will have to call 300 dealers.

Let's not get off topic here please. I just want boots :depressed:

Dive Right In Scuba and I are not having any issues. Mike has been great. I paid him before we knew it was 5 months out and told him to hang onto the credit until they come in. Of course he has offered to refund me if I find them elsewhere. They are a stand up operation.

Thanks for the reply, Justin. Does whites have the ability to help a customer find a dealer with a pair in stock? It seems like I will have to call 300 dealers.

Let's not get off topic here please. I just want boots :depressed:

PM Sent :)

Back
Top Bottom