Very disappointed with Product availability of Large size Fusion Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry, I just packed up yours today :D
I have the tracking number.. so once I have the suit I'll be a happy bear :)

Now, about the boots... :wink: I know someone from whites has already responded to another poster.. I hope they can do something to speed those up.

Not having these boots today was a PITA today.

I hope they come in soon!

Well, hopefully your changing your tune....I got a call today from Doug at Whites....He was able to find a pair of 13/14 Fusion boots. Those guys NEVER stop working for us or our customers. Hats off to Doug and the guys at Whites for tracking this down. They are shipping to me tomorrow

Only 1 pair...but he is looking for more GoalieMN

Well, hopefully your changing your tune....I got a call today from Doug at Whites....He was able to find a pair of 13/14 Fusion boots. Those guys NEVER stop working for us or our customers. Hats off to Doug and the guys at Whites for tracking this down. They are shipping to me tomorrow

You da MAN!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cool :) keep cracking that whip at them :wink: one more pair :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom