Video From Last Year To Encourage People To Go This Year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing Mike. Are you going to be able to join us again this year?

I will indeed be attending, and this time I'm going to make sure my wallet makes it all the way there with me! I'm waiting on a friend that has some commitment issues to figure out if I'll be booking a single or double occupancy. Have also been watching air fares and hoping they will come down a couple hundred dollars to last years price. I'll more then likely get there on Thursday so I can do a couple extra days of diving like last year.

I was gonna comment on the wallet the other day but didn't want to bring up bad memories. Thank godness it was all inclusive, so you didn't have to worrry about food and drinks.
I do think you'll have a whole lot more fun with some extra cash on hand this time. :wink:

It all worked out good, some nice person at the airport where I left it turned it in right away and everything was in tact when Continental finally sent it back to me!

And yes, looking forward to having some cash to burn this year! Although I must mention the generosity of so many SB'ers that offered to lend money to a complete stranger! All in all it was a good lesson on how to survive on $100 in Cozumel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom