Video light up to 300$US ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both for the F.I.T and the La luz lights: the color temp is way too cold, in order to bring reds, yellows, etc back, something warmer
(4000-4500K) would serve you much better.

Yes I did get them. I haven't dive yet but I did a night snorkel with them and they are POWERFUL!

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have an ON/OFF switch, so you have to rotate the bottom of the flashlight to turn it on and off

I have the archon d32vr (turn the end for on/off) and the w40vr (magnetic switches). Both work well and both have advantages and disadvantages. The twist on/off is simpler and cheaper but I have noticed that sometimes there will be some metal shavings collecting in the battery compartment. So clean it out regularly. The magnetic switches of the w40vr have no moving parts exposed to pressure but can sometimes get sticky under water because sand or sediment can get stuck under the switch. This can also be cleaned out after a dive or the switch can be removed to clean if necessary with the right sized allen key.

I like these lights. Lots of power for day and night. The battery lasts for several day dives and more than 1 night dive before recharging is needed.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom