Video: West Palm Spring Break Lobster Trip with DumpsterDiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What the heck did he do anyway? I always found him colorful but informative. Someone DM me and tell me what he did that was so egregious. I can't imagine anything is bad enough for a permanent ban.
Nothing egregious enough for a permanent ban.

Nice video and thanks for sharing- always enjoy your stuff ( I know this is your buddies, but still!)

Those loggerheads are so cool, all crusty and prehistoric. One of may favorite parts of diving WPB was the fearless, goofy loggerheads. Trying to get back down in May, I am overdue for a trip.

Where did you stay and what charter did you go on?

Nothing egregious enough for a permanent ban.
How do you know? Just curious. I never found him anything but useful myself. He was incredibly good with practical tips/advice.

I hate lobster nets, they are MUCH easier for catching lobster, but it's a pain and time consuming to untangle them. I like how he zip tied the netting. I might have to buy a new net and try this. I also lose my nets often :(, but that's a problem to solve another day.

Good. He was a jerk.
You'll have to be a bit more specific, better yet, quote an old post.

I suspect you were new to diving and didn't take well to criticism. Similar criticism that you dish out to new divers today.

You'll have to be a bit more specific, better yet, quote an old post.

I suspect you were new to diving and didn't take well to criticism. Similar criticism that you dish out to new divers today.
He was an ahole. Pure and simple.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom