Villa Aldora - Address?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi:
Yes, ONE package arrived yesterday, but I don't know if it was your's or Kim's. Only took a month huh? She mentioned something about duty having to be paid to receive the package as well. I'll pick it up tomorrow and I'll e-mail you with the details.
:jump:
I hope it's mine!

pennypue:
I hope it's mine!

Hey Penny,

I have a customer that decided yesterday she wanted to do her AOW course, so I am diving today. It will be this afternoon before I can go by and get your package...just wanted to let you know :)

Christi:
Shipping stuff, especially food products is not reliable at all and will cost you a fortune. Then he is not even guaranteed to get it. It may not make it through customs and if it does, he will have to pay duty on it to get it. Aside from the customs issue, mail service in Mexico (particularly the island) is not like it is in the states. If you want to send it to him, you are going to be much better off sending it to someone to bring to him.

Well, now that is handy information. I didn't know just about all of that. It kind of defeats the purpose of sending a gift if one has to pay to receive it, huh? Not to mention not getting it all. Well, maybe I will just forward the info from your previous post on where to find it. Thanks for the heads up.

Christi:
Hey Penny,

I have a customer that decided yesterday she wanted to do her AOW course, so I am diving today. It will be this afternoon before I can go by and get your package...just wanted to let you know :)
LOL, yeah....I'm in such a rush for it. :D <giggle>

Hope you had fun with the AOW. :)

Aldora Divers, S.A. DE C.V. Calle 5 Sur No. 37 entre Rafael Melgar y 5a AV.,
Col. Centro, CP: 77600
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico

You figure Greg still hasn't got any peanut butter in the last NINE YEARS? :wink:

And technically that is the shop and not the Villas.

---------- Post added June 15th, 2014 at 12:01 AM ----------

Oh so like that was your first post ever. Well, welcome and all. Sorry for going straight to smart alec on ya....

I've been known to pack a jar of pickles in my luggage, but then I pack things there generally never make other people's lists. :cool:

I've been known to pack a jar of pickles in my luggage, but then I pack things there generally never make other people's lists. :cool:

1. Kitchen sink;
2. Mk8 liferaft;
3. automatic drip coffee maker;
4. Finger ring saw, NSN 5110-00-570-6896
5. Snare wire, NSN 9525-00-596-3498
6. Candle, NSN 9925-00-202-4417
7. Plastic bag, NSN 8105-00-837-7755
8. Survival blanket, NSN 7210-00-935-6666
9. Emergency fishing kit, NSN 4220-00-244-0764
10. Pocket knife, NSN 5110-00-162-2205
11. Signal mirror, NSN 6350-00-105-1252
12. Extreme cold whistle, NSN 8465-01-278-6982
13. Smoke Chaser compass, NSN 6605-00-553-8795
14. Magnesium fire starter, NSN 4240-01-160-5618
15. Plastic bag, NSN 8105-00-837-7755
16. Drinking water bag, NSN 8466-00-634-4499
17. Matches, NSN 9920-01-191-3434
18. Israeli Type 80 Gas Mask
19. Pickles
20. Radiation Detection CDV-717 High Range Survey Meter

Turns out the mgr, Greg, claims to be a peanut butter freak - but it's very hard to find there.
That is really nice and thoughtful of you and I'm sure he will appreciate the effort. But I have never had any difficulty whatsoever finding it. Mega is two blocks from my house and that's where I buy for our toast every morning. I forget which brand but seem to recall there is a choice. One time, just for grins, my brother mailed us a postcard from Canada to see how long it would take to arrive. It was about 4 months as I recall.

That is really nice and thoughtful of you and I'm sure he will appreciate the effort. But I have never had any difficulty whatsoever finding it. Mega is two blocks from my house and that's where I buy for our toast every morning. I forget which brand but seem to recall there is a choice. One time, just for grins, my brother mailed us a postcard from Canada to see how long it would take to arrive. It was about 4 months as I recall.

Triple-M, perhaps it was much harder to get NINE years ago.....

Back
Top Bottom