Vintage Collection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

003.jpg004.jpg001.jpg
a wiev from my collection..

Diverdon, I will write all my masks mark and models.. All materials are in good condition in my collection and I dive with them not only label..
last 3 years I prefer vintage equipment diving and 22th june we will organize second Turkish Vintage meeting in Oxi Island Istanbul.
This is not only meeting, some divers will dive deep with vintage equipments as me 40-60 m. ,some of them dive 10-15 meters for photo and video...
My favorite reg is Royal Mİstral.I dive with my RM 200+ feet..
I have some vintage fins and you will watch them. I collect especialy La Spirotechnique,Beuchat and other Europen equipments but I have all serial Aqua Lung regulators too..Thank you for your interest.

014.jpg 016.jpg 018.jpg my fins:
Jet Fin Beuchat , US Divers Otarie , Spiro Fins Beuchat, Flipper Nemrod, Salvas, Costa Rica Metzeler , Technisub Wind, Cressi Rondine Gara , Cressi Rondine L ,Spora Sub Dessault and 2 fins in the office Beuchat Espadon and La Spirotechnique Navy Champion (army)... some La Spiro and Beuchat snorkels ...

masks: 2 US Divers silicon (vintage), Nemrod : Super Lux ,Nemrod-dur, Atlanta, Star, Toledo, US Divers Pasific ,Pro Tampa,Tigullio Arleccizioo ,Dacor,Cressi Pinocchio ,La Spirotechnique Naso and Aquarama ,Mares Mondial ,Jantzen, Marcus ,Denia ,Espadon ,Cavalero and 4 unnamed masks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom