violence towards non-natives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a little clue for white people: best to avoid saying ":censored:"....not really useful anywhere.

Cheryl, I hear what you are saying but I am not seeing that the kids with the "highest Ranking" are the most popular necessarily. And ..I was not at all surprised to learn you were a Pun.

Hey, in the Philippines it's a compliment to say, "wow, you became fat". To tell someone they became skinny isn't good.

skierbri10:
That is like saying, "Wow, you became diabetic." Which is a huge problem for filiopinos and hawaiian locals.

I think it goes back to mean that you're eating well...meaning I guess, that you're doing well. In high poverty areas this is why it's a compliment. At least that's what I was told.

Hank49:
I think it goes back to mean that you're eating well...meaning I guess, that you're doing well. In high poverty areas this is why it's a compliment. At least that's what I was told.
Yes, that is what it means but I don't think that people living in this era realize that.

catherine96821:
And ..I was not at all surprised to learn you were a Pun.

That's because while I may not have the "rich" and "privileged" bit going for me, I've got the "bratty adult" part down pat. :D

justleesa:
The Hawaiian population has over 69% daibetics...just thought I'd throw that out there...
And they're mostly phat right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom