Volunteers Wanted for Round Table Discussions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you are now trying to do to much and rely on a lot of ppl. Best bet is keep it simple at first collect names and time zone/availability and match up the best fit. If not you are going to spend so much time trying to make all the tables work you will go crazy.
Yes, I agree. I have collected names from different regions. At the moment I can move forward with group from the states and group towards my side of the world. Depending on their time zone, I will group people together when I send an email out for the discussion.

Thank you for all you commented, I have enough participants to move forward with this project. Look forward to putting together the next Round Table. Does anyone have ideas for more topics?

"What should a OW certification prepare you to do?"

"MSD, worth it or not?"

"What is tech diving?"

"What is the future of the sport?"

Where will you post the link to the podcast?

If you're looking for "civil discussions" I'd like the suggest the following topics to kick things off...

- The merits of split fins
- DIR is the only way to dive
- BCD vs backplate/wing
- A mask that fits every face
- Should I get a Teric or Perdix?
- DIN + adapter vs Yoke
- Doubles vs sidemount
:stirpot:

If you're looking for "civil discussions" I'd like the suggest the following topics to kick things off...

- The merits of split fins
- DIR is the only way to dive
- BCD vs backplate/wing
- A mask that fits every face
- Should I get a Teric or Perdix?
- DIN + adapter vs Yoke
- Doubles vs sidemount
:stirpot:
Stirring the pot is an under statement. The only way to keep things civil would be to give each speaker a spare air filled with laughing gas during the conversation.

More for the list:

What accessories should you purchase with your spare air?
The Orca Edge or The Deco Brain
To J Valve or not to J valve
:cool:

tempted, but I would just annoy people

Back
Top Bottom