Vortoberfest V - 2009 Trip Report and Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know why so many people are so absorbed with having met a paper cut out of some marketing ploy as compared to have met real live members of ScubaBoard. ?????

the K

well we can't all be as cool as you Kraken :thumb:

2008ITKSundayParty005.jpg

Where was this picture taken? It look like Ocean Pointe in Tavernier.
Only because it is: Invade the Keys 2008 would be my guess!

Hey All, We sure miss going to the Fests. Those pics were totally awesome. Yes I guess that is the California girl coming out in me. Sorry we couldn't make it this year. Jessie and I are in California and Jeff is playing with his own sharks over in the sand box. He is gone for 4 months, but he will sure need some RR and diving when he gets back. We are going to try for Springfest if he gets back in time. Also, who knows maybe by then Jessie and I will be certified divers. Jess (the 13 year old) and I are going to sign up for Discover scuba this year. Yes! Capt. Grumby has pushed and bugged us long enough. The clencher for me was all those incredible pics that Hetland and Mr. Xray take. I want to be a photo groupy and learn from the best? We sure missed seeing Clay, Kathy, Denise, AA's, Matt, Mr. & Mrs. Squid and Clofty's, the Krakens, Good? Ole Tom, Clan mom and the rest of the Clan, Barry, Carolyn and her lethal cherries (I only remember eating one), Shane and his wife, Gordon and everyone else there. Sounded like fun! Take care to all and keep diving! Sassy Cat

You were missed!

Hey All, We sure miss going to the Fests. Those pics were totally awesome. Yes I guess that is the California girl coming out in me. Sorry we couldn't make it this year. Jessie and I are in California and Jeff is playing with his own sharks over in the sand box. He is gone for 4 months, but he will sure need some RR and diving when he gets back. We are going to try for Springfest if he gets back in time. Also, who knows maybe by then Jessie and I will be certified divers. Jess (the 13 year old) and I are going to sign up for Discover scuba this year. Yes! Capt. Grumby has pushed and bugged us long enough. The clencher for me was all those incredible pics that Hetland and Mr. Xray take. I want to be a photo groupy and learn from the best? We sure missed seeing Clay, Kathy, Denise, AA's, Matt, Mr. & Mrs. Squid and Clofty's, the Krakens, Good? Ole Tom, Clan mom and the rest of the Clan, Barry, Carolyn and her lethal cherries (I only remember eating one), Shane and his wife, Gordon and everyone else there. Sounded like fun! Take care to all and keep diving! Sassy Cat

Great pics, you can see that everyone had a great time. Heidi looked like she was having so much fun meeting all the SBers!!!

Y'all were missed very much also! Congratulations on the decision to try diving! I hope someday I'll see my wife and daughter decide to at least give it a try.

Hey y'all,

We popped in for air on our way to Wakulla/Leon Sinks. I didn't stop by for the socializing, but Mat took care of that.

IF YOU LOST YOUR GLOVES, let me know. They are unique, describe them and they're yours. I found them Sat morning on the Vortex dirt road, most likely belonging to someone heading out in the morning for Panama City or nearby springs.

See you in the Underwater Overhead. -DHD

Hey y'all,

IF YOU LOST YOUR GLOVES, let me know. They are unique, describe them and they're yours. I found them Sat morning on the Vortex dirt road, most likely belonging to someone heading out in the morning for Panama City or nearby springs.

-DHD

Henderson Hyperstretch five mills with two fingers and the thumb cut off on each and they have Docc on them and a symbol consisting of a triangle with dots on each side and in the middle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom