Want to learn more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPete

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been diving about six months now and I'm just starting to buy my own gear. Just ordered an apeks reg and octo and a oceanic computer and compass.

I absolutely love to dive and want to learn as much as I possibly can.

So If you have anything you have learned over the years or any helpful hints just send them my way. (Even if it's somthing simple or dumb I really would like to hear it.)

I look forward to hearing from you.

And thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

weighted, trimmed and mastering hovering made diving so much easier than what I was first taught. Time spent getting this mastered is time well spent.

Welcome to the club.
Dive! As much as you can! Experience matters.
Than turn to the basics. Simple things, done in the right way will make your dive very enjoyable.
Then get a higher level fo certification. You will learn alot.
This forum was for me a great opprotunity to learn more. Just browsing through the subject, picking up from here and there. Excelent experience. I never thought this forum could be so effective. It is, believe me.
Dive the world and have fun!

Yeah I have noticed the more bottom time i get the better.
We were in the pool last week throwing the rubber torpeedo around. I wasn't paying attention and the torpeedo came in from the side and nocked my regulator out of my mouth. I bit down on the very end of the mouthpiece and got it put back in. If I hadn't been in the water as much as I have and Practiced all my skills I mayy have freeked and tried to go to the surface but I stayed totaly calm and we had a good laph out of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom