Wanted to say hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanna

New
Reaction score
Hello everybody ...

I just joined this group not to long ago and have been lurking for awhile and checking things out in the board. There is SO to read and learn on this board ... but then again a good diver is always learning, right! I was certified in Sept. 2003 with my husband ... actually my husband was certified years ago when he was a kid so he got re-certified. I am waiting for the weather here in Michigan to get a little warmer so I can do some diving. When we got certified our instructor took us to Gilboa for our open water exams ... very cool! Well ... I have babbled on long enough.

Oceanna

....Oceanna!

Stop over and meet the folks at the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew board and get to know us.

Speaking of Gilboa, you and yours are invited to our "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew, First Annual, Spring Dive, Meet and Greet" on 17 April at Gilboa. A group of us from the Great Lakes area will be there to meet and dive. There are a couple of threads about the spring dive on the Wrecking Crew board.

Again, welcome aboard. Hope we get to meet you at Gilboa in April....

Welcome from warm Texas! Enjoy scuba board. We have a lot of fun here!

:monkeydan

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you join the crew. there are a lot of nice folks here and great info.
Dive Safe,
Larry

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

don

Welcome to our little spot on the internet, where divers meet divers. Where education is in abundance. When you get to Florida look us up.

Joe :drummer: :rock_band

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom