WAOW vs Seahorse liveaboard for Raja? Suggestions please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Folks,

If anyone of you is interested in reading a second trip report (far more positive than the initial posting from Diversusan) about the exact same trip, the exact same boat and the exact same crew than Diversusan was on, then please feel free to follow this link and check out posting #35: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/indonesia/445128-trip-report-raja-ampat-waow-liveaboard-4.html
The gentleman who posted this report was obviously just as shocked as I was when he read Diversusan's report and I am glad that he put down his side of the story. It is just more credible if it is coming from another guest of the same cruise than from WAOW's Cruise Director I believe :wink: and it also shows clearly, that maybe there's simply nothing wrong with WAOW, it's Cruise Directors, it's crew or the food...

Cheers for now! Gotta go... Some more of that awful diving awaiting me here in Misool and it's probably getting worse from tomorrow onward when we cruise through the Seram Sea on our way to the Banda Islands:D...

To come back to one of the original questions, I have dived with Jay and Kay on the Ocean Rover in Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia (Manado). When I was on the OR in Raja Ampat we had another Cruise director (also good).

I always found them to be professional, safety oriented and concerned with the welfare of the guests above and below the water and I would consider them to be friends.

Yo Jeff,
Friends indeed and thanks for your kind words!
It's just a pity it has been a while since we last met.
Funny how things go and how small the diving world is mate... We happen to have another former OR client here on board with us who had been diving with you and Kay on a Cruise on the OR a few years ago.
Drop us a line whenever you're around this neck of the woods! Would be nice to catch up with you.
Cheers,
Jay
P.S. If your Avatar is one of your pics... NICE ONE!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom