WARNING....Not Diving Related...well sorta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You all know I share the same sediments... all the way from the tributaries, and down to the mouth of the Mississippi, where they deposit into the delta. They have really built the foundation of this board...

Oh!

Sentiments! Sorry, got my mind twisted there for a moment. But hey, I love this place. No one has shot me over my bad puns, and even my silly songs are tolerated. It's almost like having friends that actually like you! You also get to hear many sides of the same argument (sometimes over and over and over again) and you can actually garner the truth from what is said. I have learned about different dive operations that were FAR better and only 100' away from one a have doven with a lot.

For any of you wanting to visit Florida we have a warm spanish saying we often use...

Me casa... is off limits you cheap @#$?@%!!!

Whoops, thats only for relatives... sorry 'bout that! But if you are ever down here (you brave foolish mortal) lets go diving together. Just remember that I get your gear, if a shark, gator or vicious Loggerhead gets you!

:tease:

Boy, you guys really know how to bring a salty tear in the old dive mask. I must second everything that was said in the preceding posts. ID was correct as to the friendships made and not yet making a visual acquaintance. I have found (being fairly new to the board) that the board itself has a true divers' heart beat. It is alive and welcomes all who come seeking it's knowledge and friendship. Someday I hope to meet some of you on a dive boat or site. (We really need a patch, tatoo or something we can recognize). Since Flo and I started diving we have yet to meet a scuba diver that will not strike up a conversation(right Joe?). Diving itself becomes the catalyst that forms the start of great friendships. I thank the board for allowing me(all of us)to participate in this giant handshake of diving friendship. (Now you got ME all mushy).
Burt

ID--I LOVE YA MAN..

To the readers of this post I feel the same=-x

You heartfelt sentiments are echoed by everyone. There's no way to explain to folks who don't get on message boards like this one, just how close we all become without ever seeing each others faces. I know more about, and feel closer to, my internet friends than I do some here at home I've known all my life!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom