Water Temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarry yesterday was 5c at depth, sea today 7c.
All in all warm and comfy underwater although got cold today on the RIB going back in.
With a drysuit theres no real issue.

Quarry vis 7-8m, sea vis about 0.5m and totally black. Torches needed to read gauges and another dive-by-touch around a wreck. Still fun though :)

Generally water temp < 21c im in a drysuit. 22c+ im in a 5mm full length. Never less.

41 F in a lake in southern Oregon. shorts and a wrist band got a little to warm. Might have to go to a little lighter suit in these warm waters....

I havn't checked recently but it's probably around 7C. The air is a nice 15 C though. I need to jump in the water to cool off after getting into two 6.5mm wetsuits.

Nova Scotia Atlantic- 53F,+13C. I use the 7 mil year round. We usually peak about 56F and low is 33-34F (+1.5C), but that means 20 mins. dive at most. I've been in Vortex-did about 3 hours of classes with the 7 mil without the bottoms, hood or gloves. They always say it's 68F. My gauge read 63F.

So. California 64 F. dry suite still, all depends on the depth. I like to stay warm to vent out nitrogen from the limbs unless your doing a 2 to 1 saturation w/ nitrox. lates

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom