We did it - OW certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to diving and to SB!!!

Keep up the diving, keep up the training!

-Crush

Congrats! As a fellow newly certified diver I cannot say enough about how much I have learned from this forum. Some of the best people around, always willing to help and give good advice. Can't wait until the water warms up a bit more here in Ohio so my son and I can gain some experience.

Did you get your free coupon for scuba dives anonymous? This stuff sure is addicting!

Congrats to the both of you!!!!!

Seriously though, when you get the itch (and probably AOW and nitrox though I did not have either when I did my first offshore dives), let me know, we'll get you on the boat with some solid local divers and pair you and your hubby up with some experienced buddies.

Thanks! I feel the need to do some more "easy" dives first, but I know DH is longing to go see some sharks on a wreck. We might consider an NC coast trip this fall, or some time next year. We're considering getting AOW and nitrox soon too.

Thank you for all of the other warm welcomes too. Nice folks!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom