We tried, but still can't seem to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tumblr_o21omgbTXt1riijaro4_1280.jpg
Thank you ! This is a GREAT picture, with good depth of field. Was this cropped from a larger picture ?

Thank you ! This is a GREAT picture, with good depth of field. Was this cropped from a larger picture ?
Seven%20Tree%203_zpshsbw0hzg.jpg

I couldn't get into a better position for this shot, as it was on a wall. I tried to get the camera a bit lower to look up but there was too much in the way. Walls in British Columbia tend to have a ton of life on them. I loved the colorful spots on their eyes so rather than tossing the photo I decided to crop it heavily. I try to avoid cropping but I think the cropped version was worth it in this case.

Seven%20Tree%203_zpshsbw0hzg.jpg

I couldn't get into a better position for this shot, as it was on a wall. I tried to get the camera a bit lower to look up but there was too much in the way. Walls in British Columbia tend to have a ton of life on them. I loved the colorful spots on their eyes so rather than tossing the photo I decided to crop it heavily. I try to avoid cropping but I think the cropped version was worth it in this case.

Amen to that brother ! Both of them are GREAT !

Congrats Phil!

Congrats, Phil. Conditions have been lousy out here on the island as well but it looks like they are finally clearing up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom