Wednesdays Photo ~ First photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favourite from my first time out with my C5050 rig (or any rig for that matter):

Shutter priority, 1/100s, f8 (very impressed with what the camera selected for me), TTL

fbd61c89.jpg

If you can't see the image then click below:

ReyeR...Very nice! She looks dressed to go to a party in that hot pink and orange!

Marc....I can't see yours. The URL from the properties can't be found?!?

OK, if you really want to see my first attempt! These were taken on my trip to Krabi, Thailand last November. Now, be nice :)

fbd5ae38.jpg

fbd5ae3c.jpg

This was with a Nik V - and not being a camera buff I was happy that so many did kind of turn out. Have not run any of the through PE yet - maybe I'll revisit one day!

arty.jpg

Sashimi anyone?
sashimi%20anyone.jpg

Thanks JRay :)

I'll check my home computer tonight to see if I have a larger version in there already. If not, I can scan it in again at the weekend, when I plan to do a scan fest of my latest dive trip slides.

Dee once bubbled...
Marc....I can't see yours. The URL from the properties can't be found?!?

I know - the server's been up and down over the past couple of days.

http://www.scubaphotos.com/mfaubert/smallIMG01a.jpg is the URL.

This is Scubaboard/Scubasource's photo hosting. Do you know if King Neptune administers this server himself? Should I contact him or someone else?

Marc

Marc...I'm not sure about the servers. KN just moved across country and is settling in. You might post to Admin in the Site Support forum, he would probably know.

I know there are some changes planned soon so the photo hosting may be one of them!

Ok... Here is a picture of a Lionfish (or Red Firefish) that I took from my first roll of film on my Sea&Sea NX-80 setup...

Shot was taken in Palau, on my first dive there last year...

Sea&Sea NX-80, Nikkor 60mm @ f11, single YS-60 strobe set at TTL...

lionfish.jpg

Up until this trip, all my underwater pictures were taken with a Reefmaster P&S... The difference and photo quality from my old P&S to a housed SLR was (and still is) amazing.

Here is a clowny I took with my MX-10.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom