Welcome to the new Red Sea Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are making diving safaries at the Red Sea, Hurgada. Check our websites: redseamarket.com, iredsea.com, redseaforum.com

I would like to know from someone who has been on this liveaboard in the last 6 months. What is the quality of the rooms an all the rest.

And of course - we have been to the Red Sea numerous times but are always looking for new experiences.

Is there an independent rating of all Red Sea liveaboards available on any website - anywhere? Please

We have recently been certified in open water in the Bahamas. I have 15 and 13 year old boys and my husband and I are looking for private, beginner dive expedition in the Taba Heights area.

Thanks,

Sherri

Good Afternoon~

We are planning a trip to Eliat and Taba Heights in June. Staying at the Hyatt. We have completed our open water certification and dives in the Bahamas. I have a 15 and 13 year old boy and are looking for private, PADI guides or recommended outiftters for our dives while there. We hope to make at least 2 dives. Any recommendations for beginner divers seeking private assistance?

how easy is to find a job there as a Divemaster. I speak English and Portuguese fluent, and also Spanish.
What is the basic wage for Divemaster. And what does it come with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom