Welcome to the OFWF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi OFWF,
I am sorry to not be there to see you all ,...I am currently in Florida getting ready to go for a dive with scubajenny and scubawes at Venice beach , maybe they can show us how to find some shark teeth.
Havea great time and take lots of pictures with my buddy Spike.....
Hope to see some of you next weekend at the POW BBQ......

As a temporary 'Freak', Thanks Spike!! We had fun with Fin Solo and the Moose is missing his new dive buddy, Spike!

Tom R:
Not every one wants Spike to be lonely. It all started when some one tried to cook Spike and you know the Spike Girlz had to come to the rescue, and sooth him with some diving today.
DAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need some soothing

hnladue:
As a temporary 'Freak', Thanks Spike!! We had fun with Fin Solo and the Moose is missing his new dive buddy, Spike!
You were fun to have on the boat. I hope you get see your new dive buddy again. And Fin Solo enjoyed his dive on the Marsh Saturday.

diverbrian:
You were fun to have on the boat. I hope you get see your new dive buddy again. And Fin Solo enjoyed his dive on the Marsh Saturday.
Do you mean this dive? :wink:
Damn, I'm not getting along with the attachments. I think I made a nice photo of Fin Solo on the Marsh. I'll post it when I'll find out how it works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom