Well-known company "ranking"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gluglu

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

We are a couple of spaniards who like to dive, and we´re planning our next trip to the Red Sea. We´re not very experienced yet so we´re just looking at the "classic" Sinai or Northern route, although on live-aboards since we´ve experienced it´s a better option than diving from land every day. In fact, we´ll probably join a mini-safari instead of a week-long live-aboard.

Anyway, we are quite sure about the destination and the trip we want, and the problem we find is... there are SO many diving companies in the Red Sea that it is OVERWHELMING!! I have tried to read all previous postings but haven´t found at least a list of the more well-known, long-established companies you can always trust (although they may not be the cheaper), so I propose sort of a "poll" among forum members so the moderator can actually write a sticky for all newcomers to read :)

Thanks very much in advance for all your postings. Once some companies have been thrown in by some of you who have experienced them, I can try to contribute myself with a few I have found they have nice web sites and good on-line service. And, obviously, I´ll share the experience after we finally choose one.

Cheers!

Think you might struggle here, as different nationalities go to different dive shops.
i.e. no point going to Werner Lau if you are a english person, as the majority of the language spoken would be German. You would go to a DC where English is the majority language.

Also, I think people tend to shy away from "rating" dive centres.

Back
Top Bottom