Wendy's Ginnie Springs Encampment and Dive Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Havn't made reservation yet but were we planning on getting a group diving rate or something? Don't care about camping site and will probably get a simple primative site without elec or water. How many campsites does Ginnie have and will parking or security be a problem?

Havn't heard back from nondiver friends about going but will have tent which sleeps about 2-4 people if anyone needs place to stay.

and 10 Scuba Ducks. The ranks may swell as I may elect to do an OW class there as well. We will only be camping Friday night and leaving @ 6:00 pm Saturday evening.

DUCKS!!!!

No the ducks were nice kids, at least the ones I met at my rain storm beach party. I'll have to make the ducks a scuba poster sometime.

I was thinking that maybe Saturday evening maybe going to go have dinner at Floyd's Diner. Its good food.

is that the girls recited point for point both mine and Walter's instructions for entering surf. I was truly astonished at their recollection on this.

NetDoc once bubbled...
is that the girls recited point for point both mine and Walter's instructions for entering surf. I was truly astonished at their recollection on this.

Too bad they couldn't get PAST the surf. I kind of felt bad for them LOL.

I got in with a little luck, some muscle, and the wise words of Walter.

My mom can't go on this trip...but, I ran the idea past my dad and step mom and they like it. I should know by this weekend once I get back from GA.

I've heard that it's the place to eat when visiting the springs...I wonder if they got Margaritas there. haha......

I got busy at work today and forgot to reserve my camp site...Must do tomorrow!!!!!

Wildbill:cop:

Sorry i have not posted on here in a couple days thank god for nextel. but thanks to my co-host for working all this out for me...

I am still recovering from my knee surgery on Monday morning;-0 . I am bummed I missed the Venice dive and now I can't make this one, either. You guys are killin' me!:(

_Kurt_ once bubbled...
I am still recovering from my knee surgery on Monday morning;-0 . I am bummed I missed the Venice dive and now I can't make this one, either. You guys are killin' me!:(

You can still come and we can push you around on the surface in an inner tube. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom