West Beach Paddlewheeler 6-11-6 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
Mat:

Is there parking nearby for beach diving? It seems like you only hit it by boat this trip.

A few empty lots that haven't been built into beach houses yet, it'd be kinda hard not to get stuck without 4wd though... :/

I think they'll tow you off the side of the road.

philmottrek99and02:
Mr Obvious interprets this comments as No Wife/GF.

Indeed :D

New wrecks??? Fine, I shall bring high dollar beer for an event such as this... 40s of Colt 45 in a paper bag. In fact SBM, in addition to the new HID light to provide visibility in case of an eclipse, I have procured a new (err...old) BC for the express purpose of getting sandy and smelling like dead flounder. We shall dive the new wreck, and from it's remains we shall take several flounder, and perhaps a few hunks of metal to be displayed on our coffee tables. I shall bring my Jersey gear...and a picture of Billy Dee Williams to be admired as we sip our malt beverages in a parking lot.

Billy Dee Williams eh? Thats pretty random.

billy.dee.williams.jpg

SuPrBuGmAn:
Billy Dee Williams eh? Thats pretty random.

billy.dee.williams.jpg

Not really, BDW was the spokesman for Colt45, when you still fit in that Wetsuit you gave MP.:D

Of course, now Baldwin has 4-beach dive sites, I own 4 tanks, it's Kismet, I tell you. Serendipity even. Well, at least more than a coincidence.

Bah, he will forever be known as Lando.

I'm sure there's more out there too, it just needs to be located! :p

Some friggin OW student was at UWW yesterday when I was talking to Chas about the shrimpboat. I think she knew about its location already?! Arg. She was hot though...

paulwall:
Not really, BDW was the spokesman for Colt45, when you still fit in that Wetsuit you MP.:D

Of course, now Baldwin has 4-beach dive sites, I own 4 tanks, it's Kismet, I tell you. Serendipity even. Well, at least more than a coincidence.

"It works every time."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom