West Palm Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due to some referrals on this thread im hoping to book with underwater explorers for 3 dives a day on 28th, 29th, 30th, & 31st for 4 of us.

Any thoughts on that? (Operator / Location / Weather / Dive sites etc).

Never dived the area before, what dives should we insist on doing?

Starfish Enterprises was kind enough to reply and is also a top-shelf operator diving out of the Boynton inlet. Plus, you can take a few steps from his dock into the Old Key Lime House for refreshments/food after your dive. As a matter of fact, you can see his boat just to the right of the restaurant in their web-site.

Old Key Lime House - waterfront restaurant, Florida Gators Club

I have had great service with Force-e both in West Palm and Deerfield beach. I usually ask the west palm store to hook me up with Capt Tony (6 people max and he is also a commercial spearfisherman) - he will take you wherever you want to go and typically he is almost always out on the water...

Due to some referrals on this thread im hoping to book with underwater explorers for 3 dives a day on 28th, 29th, 30th, & 31st for 4 of us.

You can't go wrong with Underwater Explorers. Kevin (Dive Chronicle's Divemaster of the Year for 2009) & crew are top notch. Fun times!

Here are some recent photos. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...-chronicles-new-improved-156.html#post5069761

Please post a trip report about your adventure.

Kev is the best divemaster going, you won't be disappointed. The reefs are all pretty awesome in Boynton but you should make a stop on the Castor, always good for some goliath sightings.

The Narcosis is a good boat. It is reasonably fast with a good efficient crew.

RetMTFE, if you get a chance check out the Jim Abernethy website. It
contains some information on local hotels and has a map of the area
showing the marina where they are at as well as a few other charters.
Click on FAQ and you will see this information. They have a nice schedule
calendar as well. Have not dove with them but it's on my list for this summer
as well as Starfish Enterprise in Lantana.

I have only been out with UWE once, but it was a good experience. Next time I go to Boynton, I am likely to use UWE.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom