West Palm Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due to some referrals on this thread im hoping to book with underwater explorers for 3 dives a day on 28th, 29th, 30th, & 31st for 4 of us.

Any thoughts on that? (Operator / Location / Weather / Dive sites etc).

Never dived the area before, what dives should we insist on doing?

I assumed my thread had been hijacked........but after further investigation.........

According the poster's other thread (Northern Florida's Best of the Best), they are coming in March 2011

Last edited:
we have a 3-tank dive on the 30th going on an all-day trip after those big bugs up north. We are only taking 10 bug hunters and lunch will be included. We expect to be going out twice on the 31st locally, so we planned our grand finale for bugs the day before.
We will dive any day of the week that 3 divers will show up.
Wil
561-886-8925

The Narcosis is a good boat. It is reasonably fast with a good efficient crew.

+1 for Narcosis out of Riviera Beach. I'll be diving with them again next week. Really customizable dives and Capt. Van is great. We went spearfishing with him this past summer, expecting to have a great dinner that night, but we only got one fish. When we got back to the dock, Van gave us some fish out of his own fridge that he had shot the day before. We did wind up having a great dinner!

Awesome diving yesterday. Dozens of nurse sharks, turtles...must be mating season. We got 19 bugs between 4 of us and the vis was forever. Hopefully, Joyster & friends will be diving with us on Thursday, so if you can make it I will give you nice discount. It was a tad cool on that 3rd dive, but we have not been on the Lantana reef in some time and we came upon a ledge with about 10 nursies all huddled together. Too cool.
2wd4rit.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom