Wetherell on Sat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking of going for a couple dives. Anyone else going?

Well Dave if Im not working Friday, I can prepare to get ready for a few dives Saturday depending on ocean conditions.

We have a tough week ahead with fishway maintanence. If Im not super sore (dont get injured) and my car holds up, I hope to be out there. Everyone is nursing some sort of injury. We are on a 4 day 9hr schedule right now and its a little rough but the rough get going.

Lets see how things pan out as Im eager to get back there and maybe even Beavertail dive. Having something to look forward to makes the work week easier.

There's a slim chance I may be free Sat and will head down if it happens. Fingers crossed!:)

JOHN! ***? hant seen you in like......2 years? Be great if you can dig out and join us. Wives will be attending to kayak, and food will be present. Hell, show up and we'll even feed you!

Hmmm - If you wouldn't mind a new face, I could certainly use a couple more local dives before heading off to warm water diving next week - what time and where (I'm guessing the main parking lot)? (I may have met some of you before, though - definitely Scubasarus - not sure who else.....)

SadiesMom

Wow, Dave, Ken, John and Chris all in the same spot, should be entertaining! Remember, don't put your mask on the kayak this time.....

I haven't seen any of you guys in a couple of years! Wish I could join you but I was already planning on doing a boat dive with some other buddies that day. However, if we end up scrubbing for some reason I will be there.

And Sadiesmom, the rest of them are much more normal than Scubasarus.... well... okay not really but they aren't weird in the same way. :D

JOHN! ***? hant seen you in like......2 years? Be great if you can dig out and join us. Wives will be attending to kayak, and food will be present. Hell, show up and we'll even feed you!

Yeah, been way too long. I fly over the quarry as often as possible, still have to get over there to dive too.:wink:

Seriously hoping Sat works out. I'm only working 'til 10am so far, so if goes as planned, I should be down there a little after noon.

Remember, don't put your mask on the kayak this time.....

Ha! I remember searching for that near the boat ramp!:rofl3:

Btw, I really did get my Scubapro mask at the LDS.....:D:D

Well Im off Friday so I can prepare for a Saturday trip. My buddy who does video ography called me and maybe he could join us too.

Oh well I do get a vote of confidence from RIO it appears.

The weather is iffy for Sat. But if I can recall, I've cancelled many dive plans due to an iffy forecast only to see the day as one perfect for diving. So I hope to join everyone.

ScubaSarus:
Oh well I do get a vote of confidence from RIO it appears.
Well, you are the only guy that I know that adjusts his weightbelt in 0.5lb increments. You gotta admit you don't fit the classic definition of normal. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom