Wetsuit pocket/pocket shorts recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive been happy with my Highland shorts, my buddy has the Apeks and he loves them. Best part for me is that i rinse the whole lot (mask, smb reel etc in pockets) after a dive , hang to dry and ready to go for next time, only one thing to grab regardless of what suit Im wearing

Also in our warm waters I wear them instead of board shorts and off we go

I like the DGX pocket shorts, but they run LARGE. I'm a natural mesomorph 34" waist and exchanged Med for Sm as soon as I tried them on. I knew they would have just fallen off in the water. Small fits well.

I like the DGX pocket shorts, but they run LARGE. I'm a natural mesomorph 34" waist and exchanged Med for Sm as soon as I tried them on. I knew they would have just fallen off in the water. Small fits well.

That's why they invented crotch straps.

Just a related question-does anyone use ordinary cargo shorts while diving? Can be bought a heck of a lot cheaper than a pair of specific dive shorts.

I don't like them that much myself. 32" waist here and small is still too big! I like the pockets on them though. Very nice pockets IMO. Plan on getting the same glue on pockets once I get a new wetsuit.

Normal cargo shorts don't have rings or tie loops inside them. My field and stream cargo shorts do have Velcro pocket flaps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom