Wetsuit Size advice for wearing 2 suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Samsee

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have a size 3 Mares flexa 5,4,3 wetsuit (which i think is equivalent to a medium)and I am looking for a shorty that can go over the top of it for when it's slightly colder. Can anyone offer some advice as to how much bigger i should go in order to get a comfortable fit that isn't too restricting?

I know this is a fairly general question and I have emailed various stores to try to get an answer but so far non of them have replied and its been a few weeks now.

Thanks

No one can give you the a correct and accurate answer over the phone or cyberspace, you need to try it in person. You should look into get some sort of a vest that goes UNDER the westsuit instead of outside too.

Agreed. I have both a core warmer and a hooded vest.

For a shorty overlay, consider one size larger. If its one of the stretch neoprene suits you might even get away with the same size.

Any suggestions on what to wear under the suit? I got a gul thermal rash vest.

Back
Top Bottom