Wetsuit too tight if... ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got a new 7mm and its a little hard to zip from back , do most people need a liittle help/ or is it to tight.
after i get it on i have that springy sensation in arms, the whole thing is pretty snug but i have read that it sould feel somewhat restrictive , especially with super stretch material.
after i get it zipped its not unbarable,i get hot within 15 minutes.
I am built like the dad in the pixar movie (the incredibles) and thats what i look like in the suit. is it too tight , should i wear it in the shower to see if it s more comfortible?
so if i can touch my toes and shoulders , and dont pass out,then its ok for it to be skin melt your but into it tight?

You can't talk after the dive, not because your neck is too restricted but because of other restricted areas...

if after the dive your dive buddy asks why you are doing a Marty Feldman imitation!

Yeah, i agree - i think as long as you can breath fine, and you fixed that vein bulge thing, and you can bend at the knees and touch your shoulders, you're good.

Really folks? Noticable breathing resistance and springy arms? Sounds short in the torso and narrow in the chest to me.

Pete

spectrum:
Really folks? Noticable breathing resistance and springy arms? Sounds short in the torso and narrow in the chest to me.

Pete

When I bought my wetsuit new it was a bit like this. After a few dives though, it became much more comfortable, 'broken in' I guess. Still fine now.

-Francis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom