Wetsuit you love!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as I tried open cell freediving wetsuits, I was a convert. So much more comfortable, fitting and warmer than wetsuits sold for SCUBA.
They are way more stretchy and I'm a fan too, but OP know they will not hold up at depth as long as closed cell. Hence why they're marketed more towards freedivers etc. Not that they can't last a really long time, but something to be aware of when making the purchase/switching to an open cell option.

What 5mm and 7mm are y’all loving
Hi @Katie Storm,

I'm loving this:
One-piece Fullsuit

I do work with JMJ, but I loved it for many years prior so I can say it without bias.

My girlfriend loves hers too, even more so because none of the usual brands fit her well.

Hope that helps,
Derek

I have several Henderson hyperstretch but I’m excited to receive this:

It’s called technobutter and I saw one in Orange County this last week.
It comes in navy blue :wink:

IMG_3148.jpeg

Using it for kayaking this winter in alpine lakes and snow melt

IMG_7094.jpeg

I have several Henderson hyperstretch but I’m excited to receive this:

It’s called technobutter and I saw one in Orange County this last week.
It comes in navy blue.

Technobutter has got to be the best name ever. Personally, I would love to wear butter.

I love my BARE wetsuits (have 3, 5, and 7 ml)! I especially like them since they come in tall sizes!

Back
Top Bottom