wetsuits made to look like spiderman or batman..etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lardo5150

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I did a search for this on the board, could not find anything. I have read where someone had a wetsuit that was made exactly like a startrek outfit. I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find a shop like this online that might carry such custom wetsuits like this that I could look over. Thanks.

It might seem like a good, idea........but don't.

I am fairly new at the buying procedure, so what would be the problem with having a suit like this?

Thanks gfisher4972, that is exactly what I was looking for. I am just one of those crazy fools who would go diving as superman or something :) Thanks for the link, and if you know of anymore, of if anyone else knows of anyone, please send me the links, I appreciate it.

I know Otter said no to doing it, so if anyone could send some feedback this way on that, I would also appreciate.

p.s. love this board.

lardo5150:
I know Otter said no to doing it, so if anyone could send some feedback this way on that, I would also appreciate.

p.s. love this board.

I would look at it as a matter of priorities, any extra money that would be spent on looking like superman would be better spent towards other equipment or a better suit. Its your money though.

gotcha, didnt think of it that way. Just kept thinking about my buddies laughing so hard if I were to walk up in one to go diving.

I gotta admit that would make me laugh seeing a skeleton go swimming by me :D

I'd never have the cahones to do it.

That got me thinking.... My initial thought was Batman, with a custom hood complete with bat ears. But then I thought, I practically look like batman in my 1 piece hooded tilos wetsuit, and people might not really notice it underwater. Clearly Superman in his red and blue with the big old S is the way to go. complete the outfit with a diverite back plate and RED rec wing (they make them) and a bright red tank (doubles would be even better. The best part would watching everyone spewing bubbles out their reg when pull one hand on the hip one thrust forward flying pose. Go for it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom