wetsuits made to look like spiderman or batman..etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya, the superman one underwater.....classic!
I think I will email that site that was posted to get a price check, I think something like superman will be expensive.

me thinks the novelty could wear off very quickly...don't pay too much for it!

lardo5150:
Ya, the superman one underwater.....classic!
I think I will email that site that was posted to get a price check, I think something like superman will be expensive.

Hey, you started this, don't go gettin' cheap on us now!

Think of all the chicks you will get!! They say women love a sense of humor and self confidence...... if you got the grapes to parade around in that they will be dying to talk to you on the surface interval.

Ya right, I can just imagine the faces on chicks at the resort when I come walking in the lobby dressed like superman.................will be disaster. Would make for some good pics though!

If you are walking through the lobby already in your wet suit, you will probably get a lot of looks. Of course most of them will think you are just mentally handicapped and let it slide. I would suggest waiting until you are ready to dive before donning a wet suit! :)

true, just thinking of all the possible moments of humility.......:)

kent_1848:
If you are walking through the lobby already in your wet suit, you will probably get a lot of looks. Of course most of them will think you are just mentally handicapped and let it slide.

I wouldn't get worried until the "Cape" came out :D

I have seen the Spiderman wetsuit for the kids and always thought to my self "self that could be really funny to have."

Back
Top Bottom