Whale Sharks / Gulf Oil Spill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scientists make disturbing discovery in exams of dead Gulf oil spill dolphins, Kemps ridley turtles

But the oil is stopped, eh, petro-murderers? Well, we can all go back to life as usual.

Ya know this is just really starting.

Dispersants | EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico | US EPA Tells you everything they don't know about the dispersants and the effect on the enviroment.

Plus there is links to the MSDS wich will tell you about what they do know about the dispersants. Like they affect red blood cells, the liver ect; ect; in people, wich seems to be some of the problems the other animals are having.

Sad, hopefully they've learned something from this so it is all for not.

tyesai,

Yes, unfortunately I've read quite a lot on the dispersants. Thanks for that link, though.

tyesai,

Yes, unfortunately I've read quite a lot on the dispersants. Thanks for that link, though.

LOL, the dangerous animals is a Jack Handy quote, he worked for Saturday Night Live.

"Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared” - Handy

“I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.” - Handy

I wouldn't have thought that there would be much goverment talk on a scuba board but.............. well, there is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom