What a Kick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow, look at all my agents....

catherine96821:
wow, look at all my agents....

We actually prefer the term "Ten Percenters"...LOL :)

Just so everyone will know, this magazine, which is a wonderful one, is Hawaii Skin Diver Magazine. It is not to be confused with the ol' Skin Diver Magazine. I have been reading it for over a year, and love the coverage of breathhold diving all over the world. Since I have absolutely no interest in the magazine, I can shamelessly plug it. The graphics and photography are absolutely wonderful. Sterling Kaya has put out a superb magazine, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in breathhold diving. Here's their website:

http://www.hawaiiskindiver.net/

SeaRat

I cannot believe the quality. I wonder where they get such a big budget. This months cover story is a huge plug for MOF! These "old coots" from San Diego called "The Bottom Scratchers", Wally Potts and Jack Corbaly are looking pretty studly in these vintage photos from 1940's. ...they were very cool.

Congrats Catherine!!

From what I've seen, you have both a good sense for the natural beauty of a place and capturing the human form. Very nice.

Dan

catherine96821:
I will be doing a signing at The Shack over Bud Lights.

Are you buying, sweetie ? I can start a tab for you at Duke's in downtown SC ... you're credit is still good, right ? :D Congratulations ... your pics are awesome !

Great pic Catherine, i'm most impressed.
Congrats on being published and having your image in a magazine :).

thank you MOF-ers. Dukes, in San Clemente? I know Dukes in Waikiki....

Catherine; Congratulations on being published. You have a great eye for the sea and a good photo. Your ex was a fool, your Marine a lucky man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom