What AA batteries for monitor back?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulpost

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have a quick question , which are the best AA batteries for monitor back for Amphibico?
I know the more mAh the best but sometimes what is advertise is not what the batteries can really delivers.
Any advice is well come.
Thanks Paul

I have used four 2,500 mAh Lenmar NiMH batteries for my LCD (not in the Amphibico housing though), and they last through an entire day of diving as long as I turn the LCD off during the lunch surface interval.

I used the Energizer E2 2800MAH batteries for my monitor whils in Bonaire and they lasted the full day. One time it used them till the next day at lunch with no problems. They could have probably made it 2 days.
Mark

I made these rechargeable battery packs for my 5" interior monitor with these:

ACCUPOWER 2900mAh AA RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES

2900MAH and they last forever. I did 8 45+ min dives on one battery pack on a single charge.

Batteries5.jpg

Billy

Thanks for the posts, it help me to make my mind.
Emty V, where did you get the plastic shrink to build the packs?
I have to replace the batteries in my video lights and I have to build the packs.
Thank you all
Paul

Back
Top Bottom