what anilao resorts rent out double tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
that will be a problem for my girlfriend. if thats a problem for her then it is for me:) if thats the case il just spend extra and rent the tanks of Ligaya and bring it to aquav.

try out the available facilities with SSI . but i think you have to go with SSI for your certification. Mat does the blending there and am sure George, Susana and Matt would welcome you.

paolov:
yes, if you carry different mixes (i.e. air and nitrox). IF you dont have separate mixes, it still works. considr it as a redundant supply.

it's sort of a problem solving thing only, to address the manifold rental problem. If you want to go twins yet no one rents it out then make your own doubles.

It does take some training though before you go out . hhhmmmmmm maybe this should be covered in a training session not on forums. very dangerous......

SAFE DIVING

im not using different mixes. im just using the doubles for redundancy. trying to get used to the rig. be doing my s and valve drills with the doubles. preparing for my tri mix next year.

as for the manifolds, yes i might be a problem as most resorts dont rent this out.

paolov:
try out the available facilities with SSI . but i think you have to go with SSI for your certification. Mat does the blending there and am sure George, Susana and Matt would welcome you.

where and what is ssi? not familiar with this

Spoon:
where and what is ssi? not familiar with this

SSI Scuba Schools Int'l. George May is the Man for the Philippines, SSI Philipines is under New Zealand regional management.

SSI is one of the top main competition of PADI.

MAt caldwel is ANDI , more on the tech side - mix gases etc.

paolov:
SSI Scuba Schools Int'l. George May is the Man for the Philippines, SSI Philipines is under New Zealand regional management.

oh yes. i met the ssi people in glorietta around may for the dive fair. il look into them i may still have their litreature.

paolov:

Pao does that mean that TDI is also with New Zealand?

Axua:
Pao does that mean that TDI is also with New Zealand?

no, i did not mean that. i did not mention TDI. I know SDI/TDI is under Dr. Mike Perez here in the Philippines.

maybe you refering to SDI/TDI and not SSI, SDI is sort of in competition with ANDI

parang if PADI is to SSI

SDI/TDI is to ANDI

well it should be more of a VS. than a "to" in the preceding statements.

paolov:
no, i did not mean that. i did not mention TDI. I know SDI/TDI is under Dr. Mike Perez here in the Philippines.

maybe you refering to SDI/TDI and not SSI, SDI is sort of in competition with ANDI

parang if PADI is to SSI

SDI/TDI is to ANDI

well it should be more of a VS. than a "to" in the preceding statements.

oh right right! its SDI and TDI not SSI and TDI

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom