What are these vintage fins worth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divepa:
Can someone give me some info on these fins? I'm trying to find out what they might be worth. these are old US Divers/Aqualung fins.

thanks!

divepa
PM me if you're interested in selling those puppies :D

Like everything else, they are worth whatever someone else is willing to pay! I picked up a set of scuba gear at a yard sale for 15 bucks a couple of years ago. It included a wetsuit, fins, tank with J valve, dive knife, BCD and a two hose regulator from 1965. The guy was the original owner and everything was immaculately maintained. I found a similar reg at vintage scuba.com for $570. Crazy, huh?

Hey! I have seen those before!
They are indeed a pair of 1976 Bicentennial vintage USD Rocket Fins. They even came with matching red white and blue straps...

I had a pair of those when I was a youngin' I tossed them before i knew anybetter when the strap broke, along with assorted other pieces of dive gear that grandpa and dad had when they dived. Shamefully, I even threw away an original pair of jet fins. I wish I had those jet fins, and the bicentennials still.

Justin699:
I had a pair of those when I was a youngin' I tossed them before i knew anybetter when the strap broke, along with assorted other pieces of dive gear that grandpa and dad had when they dived. Shamefully, I even threw away an original pair of jet fins. I wish I had those jet fins, and the bicentennials still.

Thanks for your posts. I just sold these for 65 dollars. Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't!!!!

Dive Safe,

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom