What can I carry on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They require an iPhone.

Because of their popularity with stalkers, both Apple and Android have developed apps to detect the airtags. That's not going to help an Android user, but it would help a corrupt employee steal your bag without taking the airtag.

Up here in Canada we are only allowed 1 piece of checked luggage that is 9" x 16"x 20"

We have android phones and bought the Tile trackers. Find Your Keys, Wallet & Phone with Tile’s App and Bluetooth Tracker Device | Tile

As @spc751 says, that is carry-on size and even that is dependant on the airline. It might be true if you are flying on a no frills airline like Swoop, or Flair, but not if you are flying a major airline such as Air Canada or WestJet. Both Air Canada and WestJet allow for one carry-one and one "personal item" per person.

FWIW, I can get 3 check bags each weighing up to 50lbs with both Air Canada or WestJet for free, so getting direct flights is nice.

S
That is carry on size not checked unless you are flying with a very weird airplane.
Sorry, my bad I meant to say carry on. We fly Transat or Air Canada because my dive gear goes free as a 3rd piece of checked luggage.

Back
Top Bottom