What can you do with a waterbed heater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Across the street from my shop they are trying to put an new roof on a supermarket.
Here is a picture of a guy trying to get the snow off the roof. The wind out of Canada is blowing the snow back on to the roof as fast as he is blowing it off.

He could use a heater.

guy.JPG

benncool:
Dee,
You know how you go out in the morning and your car is all covered with snow. ........ Oh Sorry, you live in Houston. lol (how many more days?) lol

I was wondering when you would remember that part! I think it was Feb. of 1973 the last time we had snow that stayed on the ground and got to any measurable depth. I remember that date because it was just before Bease and I got married. The school yard next to my house had about 4" of snow.

Only 58 days and you can thaw out!

Dee:
How would you plug it in at the dive site? Is there such a thing as a 3-prong to cigarette lighter converter? :wink:

Dee,just an FYI....there really is a three prong/cigarette lighter inverter/adapter.Comes in handy for charging the NIMH batteries when you don't have the regular car adapter. You can also use it for the blender and make drinks while driving down the road (just kidding...but,you could.)
PS...got me a Lowepro Trim Trekker for $60 on Ebay. Hope you feel better!!!!!!!

Dee
Just don't put it under a sleeping bag, dog bed ect. Due to the way the thermostat detects temperature it won't shut down if the heat is not distributed properly as under a waterbed mattress, and could start a fire in the material.

nice picture... wow...

(and i love your site, btw...)

Boogie711:
Oh, all you warm wussies. This is what the snow is like up my way. :)

Well, you know what they say.. "You can't shovel sunshine!"

:mrcool: :sun_smile :mostlysun :sunshine: :D

muahahahahaha

WOW Boogie....now THAT's what I call a snow bank! It's pretty but I don't think I'll trade our wet, muddy and nasty for it.

BTW...thanks for all the ideas!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom